After football, everything is easy....
The following equipment is required to play football at FCCFB:
1. Colored mouthpiece, boiled and molded to teeth.
2. Chin strap, preferrably with a protective shell.
3. Cleats, preferrably 3/4" football cleats
4. Practice football moisturing wicking undershirt.
5. Game and practice football pants black in color, 7-piece (hips, tail, thighs, and knees).
6. Football girdle with groin protection (recommended)
6. Moisture wicking t-shirts, socks, and athletic type underwear
7. If face shields are worn, they must be clear
8. 1/2 gallon of cold water or a sports drink for every practice (MANDATORY!!!!)
9. A positive mindset and attitude towards football.
FCCYF has partnered with Drayer to provide on-field trainers at all practices and games
Starr's Mill vs. McIntosh