Thank you for your support
Some important dates, events, and opportunities to remember:
1. Cheer registration closes June 10th. Do not miss out.
2. Football registration costs increase the longer you wait to register. Tell your family and friends to sign up now (click here). Registration is tracking at record numbers for the third year in a row.
4. For those who have complete baseline concussion testing and are registered, early helmet and shoulder pad equipment distribution June 27th from 7pm to 9pm at Riley Field.
5. Equipment store is open on our website under the "Equipment" tab (click here). Don't forget about the mandatory personal equipment that your player will need: hard chin strap, cleats, mouthpiece, and black football pants.
7. We are back!!!! Mark your calendars for Oct 12th at Mercedes Benz for regular season games, AND, Oct 20th, 1:00 PM for all cheer and football to go to the Falcon's game at Mercedes Benz stadium. Purchase your Falcon's Game tickets by clicking here.
It's going to be another great year!! Thank you for your support.
If it was easy, everybody would Cheer and play Football. If you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 678-671-6680.
Welcome back to the BEST youth cheerleading and football program in the State of Georgia. We are excited to have the format set for this year and to announce registration is OPEN for Sideline Cheerleading, and 1st-6th Grade Football. As registration numbers allow, the format for football and cheerleading will be as follows:
We will again be offering Sideline and Competition Cheerleading in the 2019 Season. Sideline cheer registration is open and available for Kindergarten through 6th grades. Competition Cheerleading will be available for 3rd-6th Grades. Competition tryouts will be held late Spring/early Summer, and more information will follow on competition timelines as we finalize arrangements.
We’ve heard your feedback, and we have made several changes to improve the experience for our sideline cheerleaders. This July, Sideline cheerleaders will also enjoy a 3 week Powderpuff Flag program coached by our awesome High School Cheerleaders in the area where they’ll learn, bond, and have fun. We will also again host an awesome camp in July for choreography instruction to help start the girls off on the best foot. This year, we will also be purchasing new uniforms for our sideline teams to align with the intramural football play. Your cheerleader will get to keep this uniform at the conclusion of the season. For more details on the changes to Sideline, be sure to review the registration section on “What’s included in my fee?”. Uniforms, Powderpuff flag, Community Events, and Concussion testing are just the tip of the iceberg!
Intramural, local football returns this year, and we are excited to offer it at every age group 1st-6th grade. Registration will include baseline concussion testing, practice and game jerseys, game socks, equipment rental, and all of the league fees to ensure safety and community in our tackle football program. Our mini camps and end of summer camps were a great way to get our players engaged and acclimated, and we are building on that this year with a 3 week flag football program coached by our local HS players and coaches. Three times a week, we’ll get together for practice, conditioning, evaluations, baseline concussion testing, equipment issue followed by a fun flag football game. On Saturdays, the players and cheer will be able to enjoy a cookout after they’re finished playing. All of this fun, even before our tackle season begins!
Skills and acclimation camp for football and cheer dates are on the website. We have an option for those who want to try out football and cheerleading by registering for the camp only by clicking here.
So what do I do next?
1. Tell your family friends about the opportunity.
2. Registration for Cheerleading & Football (click here). Payment arrangements are described on the registration page for deposits and other options.
If you have a question, email us at email@example.com or call 678-671-6680