Thank you for your support
We are so excited to be invited as a group to the Atlanta Falcons v. Tampa Bay Game at Mercedes Benz Stadium on October 14th. After we enjoy this conference game at a great ticket rate (around $20 off even season ticket member pricing), our players and cheer will take the field for an after-game scrimmage. Additionally, every ticket to this game will also include a ticket for a special FCCYFC Saturday at Mercedes Benz Stadium in November or December (exact date is being worked on now) where our league will have a private stadium tour (to include the locker room), and 2-3 hours of our own field time to enjoy an even longer game time. Only those who purchase tickets through us for this Oct. 14th Conference Game will be able to enjoy the league day in late November/December where we have the gridiron all to ourselves! For every player attending, at least two (2) tickets must be purchased (one for the player, and one additional). Ticket sales end 9/15/2018 or until we hit our ticket allotment limit. Once we hit our ticket allotment, we cannot guarantee that additional tickets will become available. This is an awesome opportunity to enjoy two (2) great events and experience Mercedes Benz Stadium from every angle.
At the bottom of this email, there is an option to sign up for SportsEngine App. Doing this will allow for the game schedules to be available through this app. All Intramural (7U & 11U) will be posted on our website www.fayettecountyfootball.com. All NMFL teams will be posted at www.northmetrofootball.com.
September 9th, 2018 update:
Well the first experiment with the first intramural games has resulting in resounding success. Out of about four games, there were two ties, and the other games were a touchdown apart. If you missed the stadium games this weekend, you really missed out on some great youth football where most of the games went down to the final seconds.
1. We were finally able to fix our website for scheduling. The official schedule is posted on our website. Please ignore any excel sheets and emails from anyone pass this point forward. NMFL teams (3rd grade SM, 4th grade SM, 6th grade MC, and 6th SM) should always double check the North Metro Football League schedule as well as it is written in pencil. There is a SportsEngine app that will allow you track schedules and be notified of changes.
2. Spirit Wear. It is not too late to get this great deal on spirit wear. Click here for the great offers.
3. The Falcon's tickets for Oct 14th, with all of our teams playing at Mercedes Benz has far exceeded our expectations. You only have a few days left to purchase your tickets at the reduced rate (click here). It's going to be a blast. Look for information on a large tailgate before the game. What a great week of football it is going to be starting Thursday Oct 11th with the Battle of the Bubble games, Friday Oct 12th varsity football McIntosh vs. Starr's Mill, and then our Mercedes Benz games on the 14th.
4. Social media volunteers. If you like to post pictures for your team, please contact Mark Brown directly to gain access to our Facebook page so all of us can share in the excitement.
5. Starr's Mill Homecoming Parade September 20th, 2018. There is limited seating for the floats for the parade. Interested parents must email firstname.lastname@example.org with their player/cheer's name and team name before September 17th, for first come first serve reservations. Information on the McIntosh homecoming activities will be out soon.
6. Sponsorships. This has been an adventurous year for the management of our football and cheer leagues. Your board of directors and several volunteer leaders have done a great job to get to this point. We had several unexpected costs that come with growing so fast in one year. As we round out the first of the season planning and provisioning, it’s time to focus on our annual Sponsorship Drive. The funds raised from the sponsorship drive help to pay our field costs, helmet refurbish, security, uniforms, and the fun events like the Battle of the Bubble and Player presentation day. We had an awesome growth year in terms of players and teams, and we want to provide for that continued growth. Each team (6U-8U and each cheer team, one sponsor; all other teams, two sponsors) is responsible for finding banner sponsors. Each $275 sponsorship sold includes the cost of the banner which will be proudly displayed at Riley Field. We have over 300 players and families who attend practices and games at Riley, so these sponsorships will be seen! After each team has sold its required sponsorship(s), for any additional banners sold, the team will receive 50% of the proceeds (after the banner cost) for their end-of-season team party and/or awards. The goal is to have these sponsorships in no later than September 30th so your sponsors will get the full benefit of the season. Please have their logo files/pictures to Sarah Black to get these banners designed and ordered. Her email is email@example.com.
7. Code of Conduct. Please remember the code of conduct that all participants signed at registration. It is always a best practice to refrain from any game/practice discussion for at least 24/48 hours to all the emotions to subside. Note that when any cheer team is performing at half time, all activity on the field of play stops. Please ensure that your players, friends, and others are off the football field during any cheer presentation. Football is an amazing and emotional support. It it was easy, everybody would play football!!
Thanks for all you do to make this league successful.